My Husband and I stayed at the resort in mid June. It was completely dead and practically everything was closed including the hotel massage. Staff were friendly but one morning a gang of guys were trying to kill a dog with sling shots and a large stick which was vile and one of the cruelest things I've ever seen. We... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME TO SIVALAI BEACH RESORTKo Mook or Muk island, one of the Andaman's last paradise.The legendary warm welcome of its local population, the extreme beauty of its long white sand beaches, and its pristine clear water rich in aquatic life, make Mook island (also spelled Ko mook, Koh Muk, or Ko Muk) a “must-see” place to stay in Trang Province.Surrounded by amazing tropical nature, Sivalai will offer you an unforgettable feeling of complete relaxation. Read on to learn more about this magnificent spot. We guarantee you that a stay here will remain long in your memories. A most exotic resort surrounded by beaches. A perfect holiday getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Koh Mook Sivalai Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koh Mook Sivalai Beach Hotel Ko Muk
- Koh Mook Sivalai Beach Hotel