We stayed for one night and were very impressed with the standard of room. Beds were very comfortable and amazing air conditioning. The tea and coffee facilities included decaf tea which I was very impressed with. Breakfast was good and all staff we came across were really helpful. Would definitely go back.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Portsmouth Hotel
- Marriott Portsmouth Hotel Portsmouth
- Portsmouth Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Marriott hotel in Portsmouth, UK, providing easy access to major routes and airports, a convenient location near popular sights, like the Port Solent Marina,Spinnaker Tower, Gunwharf Quays Outlet shopping and historic Naval Dockyard. The hotel offers an ideal setting that makes business trips successful and leisure travel a pleasure. Sample the exciting, fresh flavors of our new Sealevel Restaurant or relax with a Starbucks coffee in our Sealevel Lounge. You can stay fit in our health club or dip into the refreshing indoor pool. And when planning a business or social event, you'll find 785 square meters of impressive Portsmouth, UK, hotel function space, complemented by expert catering and audiovisual services, ample parking and welcoming staff. The greenest hotel in Portsmouth, UK, has been transformed with the completion of its meeting, bedroom and leisure renovations. Enjoy stylish, spacious guest rooms offering a sleek and contemporary space to relax and recharge, with plush bedding and high-speed wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Portsmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.