Return visit after several year absence. If you want a wonderful, tranquil, relaxing holiday, with tasty breakfast, attentive service and comfortable rooms then Yewfield is for you! A good base for exploring or for an unwind. There is a great selection of books, magazines and CD's available. Strongly recommend Yewfield ( and dinner at Fellini or Zeffs ).
- Also Known As:
- Yewfield Hotel
- Yewfield Hotel Hawkshead
- Yewfield Bed And Breakfast
- Yewfield Bed & Breakfast Hawkshead, Lake District
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yewfield is a peaceful and quiet retreat set in over 80 acres of private grounds extending on to Tarn Hows, a lovely beauty spot of the Lake District. 12 en-suite rooms newly appointed to win a 5 star silver award from the Lake district tourist board. Classical concerts with some of the world's finest performers help to make this one of the Lake District's most magical venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Yewfield Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.