The front desk staff are pleasant and helpful. The rooms are on the small side, but adequate. The buffet breakfast offers a good variety. The location is a short walk to the underground, with a variety of restaurants in between. There is a large supermarket. Will definitely return to this hotel on our next visit to London.
- Also Known As:
- Park International London
- Hotel Park International
- Park International Hotel London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoying a prime location within the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, the Park International Hotel is a popular choice for discerning business and leisure guests, offering comfortable, well-appointed rooms and elegant, newly-refurbished public areas. The hotel is within easy walking distance of many leading London attractions, including the Victoria and Albert Museum, Hyde Park and some of the city’s most exclusive shopping areas, with the famous Harrods department store a short distance away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Otel, Amex, getaroom.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Park International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.