Location was perfect, we stayed here for 7 days, nice neighbourhood. Very close to Earls Court Subway. The front desk person was helpful, booked some tours through him. The room and bathroom were tiny but perfectly workable and clean. Breakfast was included, wasn't anything special, cereal, some toast with jam.
- Also Known As:
- Kensington International London
- Hotel Kensington International
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Late-19th-century gracious Victorian - 2 minutes from Earls Court Statfon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Kensington International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.