I had stayed at ISH for two nights whilst I was visiting London. This was my first time staying there and visiting London. This place impressed me as it is near the tube, Great Portland Station. The room is clean; the towel was changed everyday as well. The service is good; they provide you breakfast. The price is also reasonable.... More
- Also Known As:
- International Students House Hotel
- International Students House Hotel London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- International Students House (ISH) is a student residence and a unique social, cultural and recreational centre. ISH is a central place to meet people from Britain and around the world. International Students House offers accommodation in single, twin, quad and multi bed rooms. We are located in zone one opposite Great Portland Street tube station and only a ten minute walk from the delights of Oxford Street and attractions such as London Zoo and Madame Tussauds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your International Students House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.