Average hostel with all the regular perks: cheesy sports bar in the ground floor, small rooms hard to ventilate, just clean-enough toilets and shower, uncomfortable beds and breakfast so basic it's just better to skip it. Location is quite ok along the Central tube line. If you're looking a cheap place to crash for one night might be good enough,... More
- Also Known As:
- St Christopher`s Shepherds Bush Hotel London
- St Christopher`s Shepherds Bush Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A youth hostel in London and is the international party house. A fun, friendly and intimate hostel, this is the ultimate location for touring through London's West End. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your St Christopher's Shepherds Bush reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.