Stayed here last week for a short solo trip to London, booked it through hostelworld. To be honest wasn't exepcting much except for a clean room and bed. The campus itself is quite nice, location too isn't bad (although its in the East End its very close to Mile End with some decent pubs, restaurants nearby). There is a canal... More
- Also Known As:
- Queen Mary University Of London Hotel London
- Queen Mary University Of London Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located one tube stop from Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in central East London and a mile from Canary Wharf and the City of London - Individual Accommodation QM at Queen Mary University of London offers a campus base for those seeking single or twin rooms with breakfast. We offer a 24 hour Reception, and assistance, internet access for a small fee and provide bed linen and towels clean on arrival. A full English breakfast is included alongside a continental option. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Queen Mary University of London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.