We had a great stay! We stayed in a superior room and it was beautiful (Sir Edward Berry). The on-suite was lovely too, with lots of little extra's. The breakfast was very good, very tasty. we would recommend this B&B and would stay again if in the area. Land lady was very nice too!
- Also Known As:
- Catton Old Hall Hotel
- Catton Old Hall Hotel Norwich
- Catton Old Hall Norwich, Norfolk
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden in suburbia and tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the city lies Catton Old Hall, a quirky Grade II listed home dating from 1632 full creaky charm. There is free on-site parking with regular city bus route nearby. Perfect for romantic getaways, shopping trips, city breaks or as a base for exploring the Norfolk Broads. A warm welcome awaits you in this friendly and relaxed 5* B&B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Catton Old Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.