Our experience was a unique but it wasn't the end of the world. The b&b is a very nice semi detatched house on a busy road. It was easy to find and the walk to Mickle gate walls is about 15 -20 minutes. It's a dull walk and includes some miserable ugly bridges. The gentleman who met us was very... More
- Also Known As:
- Bishops Guest Accomodation Hotel
- Bishops Guest Accomodation Hotel York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bishops offers 5-star Guest Accommodation with a silver award. Our restored Victorian villa has individually designed en-suite rooms in comfortable, family-run surroundings. Relax with a delicious award-winning Yorkshire breakfast, served in a sunny dining room with views of the gardens. Alternatively, unwind with a newspaper or simply soak up the sun with a drink in the licensed lounge. Bishops is within walking distance of many of York's main attractions. Free off-road parking available. It is a short walk to bus and train stations, making Bishops an excellent base for exploring Yorkshire's countryside and coastline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Bishops Guest Accomodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.