I stayed at Bootham Gardens (for the second time) for the York marathon weekend. As last time, Ian and Anne were wonderfully welcoming and helpful. I've been visiting York since my teens so have a pretty good knowledge of the City but for anyone who's new to town Ian and Anne have put together a wealth of information about places... More
- Also Known As:
- Bootham Gardens Guesthouse Hotel York
- Bootham Gardens Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not in any booking sites because they take up to 22% of your fee as commision and without them we have been 96% full for five years.Purpose built to 4* standard. Eight minute walk to York Minster, off road parking, all ensuite,luxury super king-size/twin beds, sound-proofed, mobility friendly, free fully equipped internet lounge for guests & WiFi throughout, private garden areas. A breakfast restaurant for guests offering a choice of 17 breakfasts. Most produce Fair Traded from Yorkshire producers. Special diets catered for. Single night bookings accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Bootham Gardens Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.