Stayed for three nights in October, apparently coinciding with a races weekend. On the plus side: - owner and staff pleasant and friendly (though not sure the humour behind the 'Be Nice or Go Home' sign works!) - comfortable bed - 10 minutes' walk from the Walls Less positive: - walls paper thin. We knew way too much about our... More
- Also Known As:
- St. Raphael Guest House Hotel York
- St. Raphael Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 7 Bedroom Guest House set 400 yards from York Minster, free parking and wi-fi included. All rooms with shower en-suites. Fresh flowers in every room, home made bread baked every morning. Quiet residential cu-de-sac in the heart of the city. Within 10 mins walk to The Theatre Royal , Railway museum, The Shambles, The Art Gallery, and all of Yorks restaurants bars and pubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your St. Raphael Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.