Recently stayed at Riverside Walk BnB with my daughter, special weekend for us as she had just turned eighteen (quality time etc) and had plenty of activities booked in and around York. Initially met by owner Mrs Coxs and shown, what they called "accommodation". Extremely small room with two single beds barely separated from each other, in fact a four... More
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Walk Guest House Hotel York
- Riverside Walk Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riverside Walk is in the center of York and yet its location on the banks of the River Ouse makes it seem a million miles away from the hustle, bustle and noise of York's city center! Only 5 minutes walk from both York railway station and the ancient City Walls and around 10 minutes walk to York Minster. We pride ourselves on cooking you a superb Yorkshire breakfast using finest locally sourced produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Riverside Walk Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.