We visited the Duke Of Marlborough whilst staying with some friends on Saturday evening to celebrate our friends Birthday. On arrival the pub had reserved us a table as requested and had even decorated the table with banners and streamers. Staff were friendly and helpful and the menu had an extensive choice. Prices about average for a country pub for... More
- Also Known As:
- Duke Of Marlborough Hotel Woodstock
- Duke Of Marlborough Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Duke of Marlborough is a 13 bedroomed historic coaching inn situated just outside the well known town of Woodstock and a stone's throw from Blenheim Palace, the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill. The hotel features a bar, restaurant and large function room serving a wide selection of traditional English food with many ingredients locally-sourced. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in public areas and free parking is available for all guests. Recently refurbished the bedrooms at the Duke of Marlborough are well appointed and spacious, situated over two floors overlooking the grounds of the hotel. Located just 2 miles from Woodstock, the Duke offers easy access to the historic city of Oxford, which is just a 25-minute drive away. Blenheim Palace is only a 5-minute journey by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Duke of Marlborough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.