One night spent here on business and did not disappoint. The check-in was efficient and friendly, the room was large and clean, well stocked and the bed was comfortable. Even though there was a match on in the stadium that night and my room overlooked the carparks, I did not hear a thing and slept soundly from 10:30 p.m. Unfortunately... More
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Madejski Reading
- Reading Millennium Madejski Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just off the M4 motorway at junction 11, the Millennium Madejski Hotel Reading is ideally located for those who want to visit the wonderful countryside within Royal Berkshire. The hotel also forms part of the impressive Madejski Stadium Complex, incorporating the Royal Berkshire Conference Centre, and home to both Reading Football Club and London Irish RFC. Nearby we have Legoland, Windsor Castle and for those who enjoy the races, Ascot, Windsor and Newbury are all within easy reach. Other areas of interest include, Henley, Oxford and London is only 20 minutes away by train.The hotel has leisure facilities which include a swimming pool and gym. The hotel also offers complimentary Wi-Fi and car parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel, Travelocity, Olotels, Prestigia, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Millennium Madejski Hotel Reading reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.