The setting, cleanliness and friendliness of the staff made this a very enjoyable holiday. I don't think you could find better anywhere. Although we had one of the 'smaller' pitches, we had loads of room between us and the next caravan. Close to Glastonbury and ideal for touring the area.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Oaks Touring Park Hotel
- The Old Oaks Touring Park Hotel Glastonbury
- The Old Oaks Touring Park Glastonbury, Somerset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Oaks Touring park is an award-winning, adult-only campsite and touring park offering 5 star facilities in an outstanding environment. Set amidst tranquil Somerset countryside with spacious landscaped pitches, stunning views and spotless facilities it is the perfect place to relax and unwind. Perfect for walking and cycling. Only 3/4 mile from Glastonbury Tor. Course fishing onsite. Great shop with local produce, delicious home reared beef and fresh cakes daily. ... more less