My girlfriend and I decided to visit this hotel for the early-May bank holiday, having been attracted by the rate of £59 for a single night stay in a 'superior' double bedroom, and primarily with the intent of making the most of the spa facilities. I personally would struggle to construe any aspect of the room itself as being superior.... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Suffolk Golf & Spa Hotel is located on the outskirts of the historic cathedral town of Bury St Edmunds. From the moment you arrive at the hotel, you can expect to receive nothing less than the warmest of welcomes. The hotel has first-rate facilities including an 18-hole Championship golf course (which is one of the prettiest courses in East Anglia), a leisure club with swimming pool, sauna, steam room and spa. With our friendly and professional staff on hand throughout your stay, you will always be sure of a memorable leisure break at the Suffolk Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Suffolk Golf & Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suffolk Hotel Bury St Edmunds
- Suffolk Golf & Spa Hotel Bury St Edmunds