2nd trip to Birmingham. First time stayed at Park Hyatt. That was a forgettable experience, no different to any other Hyatt. Could just as well been in any number of cities around the world. Rotunda by comparison was fantastic. Upgraded to top floor room.Great location, great views and so much more space. Enjoyed centrality and making own breakfasts. Bed was... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Staying Cool's stunning apartments on the top three floors of the refurbished Rotunda offer amazing views of the city, just three minutes from New Street and Moor Street Stations and right next door to Selfridges. Each apartment has floor-to-ceiling glass windows that open fully and the four Penthouses have their own private open balconies on the very top floor. These stylish apartments have been designed with maximum comfort in mind. Each comes with bespoke designer furniture, a very well-equipped Poggenpohl kitchen, Gaggia espresso maker with complimentary locally sourced milk and Illy or Fairtrade coffee, oranges for the juicer, Apple Mac, iPod dock, plus a king size bed with pocket sprung/memory foam mattress for the very best night's sleep. There's a 24 hour reception plus daytime/evening concierge offering Staying Cool's renowned service. Choose from Minis (studios), Clubmans (one beds), Maxis (two beds) and Roadsters (two bed Penthouses). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Staying Cool at the Rotunda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staying Cool At The Rotunda Hotel Birmingham
- Staying Cool At The Rotunda Hotel