Yes it is in a beautiful area and yes the owners Sandra and Kevin are most helpful but really charging £145 is outrageous compared to the many places we have stayed in of late - including currently Kesgrave Hall in Suffolk which is a real hotel, with real services and beautiful rooms and beds for £150 a night bed &... More
- Also Known As:
- Woodstock Hotel Chichester
- Woodstock House Hotel Chichester, West Sussex
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Woodstock House is family run and was converted from a farm house to a hotel in the 1940’s providing a fantastic base for walking groups to explore the South Downs and the other many local attractions. Chichester’s festival theatre and shopping centre, is only a ten minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Woodstock House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.