tiny rooms, smelt funny. All the reviewers here are spot on, i've stayed in alot of hostels and this is pretty bad. Spot is ok but i felt like i was in a prison. We spent most of the days out and about and didnt want to go back to the hostel.
- Also Known As:
- Belfast International Youth Hotel Belfast
- Belfast International Youth Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This huge hostel is the biggest in Belfast and the only one affiliated with Hostelling International. It's a short walk from all a tourist heart desire's, from Queen's Quarter pubs and attractions to city centre shops and restaurants. A recent rennovation has heralded a slew of top class amenities including en-suite rooms, FREE WI-FI, left luggage, currency exchange and laundry facilities. The Causeway and internet cafes serve up good value grub and Mini Coach tours (based at the hostel) offer daily tours to the Giant's Causeway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, HostelWorld and HotelsClick so you can book your Belfast International Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.