Sampled the Sunday high tea menu with friends.The food was excellent and remember no frozen chips here -there hand cut.Plenty of top ups of tea or coffee with lovely cakes to finish with.This experience topped with friendly and professional staff met my groups needs and expectations. I would recommend this eating house without hesitation. We will certainly return again.👏😃 .
- Also Known As:
- Forbes Of Kingennie Hotel Dundee
- Forbes Of Kingennie Hotel
- Forbes Of Kingennie Dundee
- Forbes Of Kingennie Dundee, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you are looking for an activity holiday with family and friends, a romantic short break, the perfect wedding venue, or somewhere to celebrate that special event, Forbes of Kingennie Country Resort has it all. With top-class golf and fishing on the estate, the peaceful and unspoiled environment is also home to some of the very best luxury woodland and lochside lodges in Scotland. Its location makes it the perfect spot to explore Scotland's glorious countryside or play a round or two at the world's best know golf courses nearby. Conference and business meetings and events are all catered for, while sister company Corporate Kingennie can create memorable and effective team building or corporate days out. In the heart of the countryside, Forbes of Kingennie Country Resort nevertheless enjoys easy access to major towns and cities. Dundee is only 6 miles away, while Edinburgh, Perth and Aberdeen are within easy reach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Forbes of Kingennie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.