When I'm next back in Edinburgh, Glenalmond House will be my first choice for a place to stay. It's conveniently located, spotlessly clean, very comfortable and is run by a lovely couple for whom nothing is too much trouble. It's tremendous value for money compared with the mainstream hotels of Edinburgh. All in all, highly recommended.
- Also Known As:
- Glenalmond House Hotel Edinburgh
- Glenalmond House Hotel
- Glenalmond House Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glenalmond House is a Victorian 4 star rated guest house, with many original features. Private car parking is free, and there is free Wi-Fi available throughout the guest house. For that special occasion, why not book one of our beautiful deluxe en-suite rooms with queen-size 4-poster or Rococco bed. The extensive breakfast menu includes the traditional Scottish with haggis, scrambled egg with Scottish smoked salmon and many vegetarian options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Glenalmond House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.