just returned from a 3 day trip to edinburgh and stayed at the edinburgh lodge hotel, the stay was excellent, very friendly staff and they couldnt have been more helpful, breakfast excellent and nothing to much trouble, room lovely and clean would recommend a stay at this hotel, we would defintely use it again.
- Also Known As:
- Edinburgh Hotel
- Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Lodge Hotel Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a short walk from Murrayfield Stadium and Edinburgh Zoo, The Edinburgh Lodge offers free private parking and a peaceful garden, with 4 AA stars and a 5 Diamond Award. All of the spacious rooms feature an LCD TV and DVD player, with free access to a DVD library. Rooms also have an en suite bathroom with free toiletries, tea and coffee making facilities and free Wi-Fi access. Edinburgh Lodge is a family-run guest house, with a cosy lounge and small bar, which has a plasma-screen TV. Cooked breakfasts are served in the traditional dining room, and there are a number of restaurants within walking distance. Accessible from West Coates Road, and just a 10-minute walk from Princes Street, Edinburgh Lodge Guest House is 1.5 miles from Edinburgh Castle. Haymarket Rail Station is a 5-minute walk away, and the airport shuttle bus stops just outside the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Edinburgh Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.