Superb position overlooking the 1st/ 18th fairways on the old course. Slightly (nicely) old fashioned feel to the place but the service was very good and everyone was very helpful. Our room (318) had a great view but you needed to run the hot water for 10 minutes until the promised 'hot' bit arrived. Top quality breakfast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Macdonald Rusacks Hotel in St Andrews is, without doubt, one of the most famous golf hotels in the world. Virtually within a sand wedge of the 18th hole on the world-renowned Old Course, Rusacks combines luxurious accommodation with a front row seat on sporting history. Our 2 AA rosette award-winning restaurant serves the finest food and drink against a backdrop of the world's most photographed golf course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Macdonald Rusacks Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Rusacks St Andrews
- Hotel Macdonald Rusacks
- Rusacks Hotel
- Macdonald Rusacks Hotel St Andrews, Scotland