We stayed here for one night-great location-just around the corner from the 18th on the old course. It is one street over from the main street and a about a 10minute stroll to the castle ruins. Room was a decent size though bathroom was small but that didn't worry us for one night. Clean and comfortable. Would stay here again,... More
- Also Known As:
- Ardgowan Hotel St Andrews
- Ardgowan Hotel St Andrews, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated 200 yards from the 18th green of the world famous Old Course, and still only 5 minutes from the centre of town The Ardgowan Hotel offers the ideal location whatever the reason for you visit to St Andrews. Our comfortable en suite bedrooms are decorated in a modern Scottish style, perfect for relaxing after a long day’s golfing or sightseeing. Located below the main hotel, our restaurant, Playfair’s, is ever popular with local people as well as with our guests. We serve a wide range of dishes prepared with the fresh local ingredients wherever possible. The Ardgowan hotel does not have its own lift, but staff will be more than happy to assist you with your bags. Free on-street car parking is available close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ardgowan Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.