What a wonderful place to stay. Lorraine's attention to detail means guests have a first-class experience when staying at Trafford Bank. Comfy beds, beautiful linens, top-quality toiletries and a breakfast that was unrivaled in all of Scotland! Located in a quiet neighbourhood - only a short walk into the centre of town. I highly recommend this guest house.
- Also Known As:
- Trafford Bank Guest House Hotel
- Trafford Bank Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Trafford Bank Guest House Inverness, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1873 Trafford Bank was the house sof the BIshop of Moray and Rosshire. A Boutique style guest house full of orignal art and local pottery and furniture. 5 ensuite double rooms furnished to the highest standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Trafford Bank Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.