The main difficulty on arrival is finding a parking space to unload outside the apartments. We'd already reserved a space in the underground car park at 10 euros a day which was right under the apartments and accessed with the apartment keys. The apartment itself was very spacious and light with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. In our opinion, it... More
- Also Known As:
- Ivy Exchange Apartments Hotel Dublin
- Ivy Exchange Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finished to an impressive standard the Ivy Exchange Apartments in Dublin City Centre provide the visitor with a home from home. We offer a selection of 4 one bedroom (sleeps 2) and 18 two bedroom (sleeps 4) and 1 three bedroom (sleeps 5) self catering apartments which come fully furnished with bed linen and towels also provided. All apartments also come with fully-equipped kitchens, washer/dryer, microwave oven, TV/DVD players and lounge/dining area. Whether your stay is for business or pleasure the Ivy Exchange Apartments offer you the perfect alternative to hotel accommodation. Offering almost twice the size of a standard hotel room these apartments provide our guests everything associated with comfort and convenience. It is an ideal choice for groups and families as our per person sharing rates offer excellent value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ivy Exchange Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.