stayed here for 1 night to attend a birthday.on arrival we were checked in by a friendly staff member at desk.hotels décor was stuck in late 70s.furnishings and décor throughout are so dated it was unbelievable.our double room consisted of two single beds pushed together.room was of average size with bathroom and room furnishings very very old.wall paper was ripped... More
- Also Known As:
- Club House Hotel Kilkenny
- Kilkenny Club House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mixing traditional hospitality with modern day luxuries, The Club House Hotel Kilkenny is a charming family run hotel in the heart of Medieval Kilkenny City. This magnificent 18th Century Kilkenny Hotel maintains a 210 year old traditional of effortless comfort hospitality and efficiency. The Club House Hotel Kilkenny is located in a quiet area on Patrick Street, just around the corner from the famous Kilkenny Castle & Design Centre and less than a minutes walk from shopping, bars, restaurants, nightclubs and attractions making it the ideal place to stay for your visit to Kilkenny. Complimentary Wireless Internet Access is also available in certain areas of the Club House Kilkenny Hotel as well as complementary onsite carparking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Olotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Club House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.