Gym and pool open early and close late. Good for those like me. There's also the steam and sauna in there. The room is comfortable and nice and the hotel is located in a quiet corner of the town. Breakfast was okay.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Strasbourg City Centre Hotel Strasbourg
- Holiday Inn Strasbourg City Centre Hotel
- Holiday Inn Strasbourg
- Strasbourg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the capital of Alsace, a short walk from the headquarters of the European Institutions, the Concert Hall and Conference Centre, the Mercure Strasbourg Palais des Congrès is the ideal place to stay whether visiting on business or for pleasure. This historic city is very attractive: pedestrianized centre, the Palais de Rohan, Notre-Dame cathedral and “winstubs alsaciennes”.The hotel, renovated in 2010, offers 174 spacious rooms including 26 “Privilege” rooms.Our new restaurant “La Table du 20” offers a light cooking which emphasizes the flavours and the seasonal produce.The Lounge Bar offers an inviting and totally modern setting. A restful and Zen atmosphere, jazz style music in the evening, cocktails and interesting food throughout the day.Free admission to the Health Club will help you relax. Fitness facilities include a sauna, Turkish bath and large indoor pool.A Business Point, open 24 hours a day, provides services for business: Internet access, scanner, photocopies, fax, printer, etc. A Wi-Fi system is installed throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Mercure Strasbourg Palais des Congres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.