We stayed one night and our room oerlooked the magnificent river. Very attentive manager, excellent chef and a delightful dining room. Breakfast was also very good. This is a good country inn and we would love to come back.
- Also Known As:
- Cote Loire Auberge Ligerienne Hotel Blois
- Cote Loire Auberge Ligerienne Hotel
- Cote Loire Auberge Ligerienne Blois
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled back from the road that follows the bank of the Loire—a five minute walk to the Blois châteaux—the Côté Loire is hidden behind foliage of the tree that shades the square. Do not judge this hotel by its two star rating. It is an intimate, 7-room hotel that was just purchased by Thierry and Laurent. With their care and attention to detail, it will soon become one of Blois’ most charming small hotels. ... more less