There is a long drive towards the chateau and there were literally thousands of little flowers everywhere. It was like something in the movies. Lovely place but smaller rooms inside with small bathroom with bath. We were told the nicer room view was on the third floor so we took that even though the price was the same as the... More
- Also Known As:
- Domaine De La Tortiniere Hotel Tours
- Domaine De La Tortiniere Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Domaine de La TORTINIERE is a charming Château Hotel in the heart of the Loire Valley, in a 15 acres Parc overlooking the Indre River. Wonderful place for a visit of the Loire valley Castle (between Azay le Rideau and Chenonceau, children loves it, warm welcome), nice service and delicious restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Domaine de la Tortiniere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.