We have just returned from a 2 night stay and it was hard to fault. The location made getting there from the Eurostar a breeze - a straightforward metro trip and a very short walk from the station. The check-in was speedy and cheerful and the reception area very bright and welcoming. Our room was on the 5th floor and... More
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Paris - Notre Dame Hotel Paris
- Holiday Inn Paris - Notre Dame Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay right in the heart of Paris at the chic Holiday Inn Paris Notre Dame close from the iconic Notre Dame cathedral. Neighbouring streets in the Latin Quarter are lined up with bistros and patisseries. Don't forget to explore Le Louvre by crossing le Pont des Arts after a 15mn walk along the banks of river Seine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Paris - Notre Dame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.