We stayed for four nights at the hotel and really enjoyed it. Yes, the room was small, but it was big enough. The bathroom was large and very clean. The water pressure in the shower was great. The towels were nice and large. Our room overlooked the courtyard and was quiet. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They greeted... More
- Also Known As:
- Dauphine Saint Germain Hotel
- Dauphine Saint Germain Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME TO THE HOTEL DAUPHINE SAINT GERMAIN (LEFT BANK)The hotel provides a warm, friendly welcome and attentive personal service in a charming and authentically Parisian atmosphere, guaranteeing you will enjoy a memorable stay with us.The unequalled charm of Saint-Germain-des-Prés springs from the association of culture and savoir-faire: you must see for yourself the slightly leaning stone buildings, the narrow streets with their flowered balconies, the gourmet shops and specialty bookstores, the famous cafés with their large terraces (Le Flore, Les Deux Magots). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, AvailPro, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Dauphine Saint Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.