This was excellent value for money. We asked for an apartment overlooking the courtyard as we read reviews that the Boulevard was slightly noisey. This proved to be correct, as we had a bedroom which overlooked the courtyard with a balcony and the living room/2nd bedroom overlooked the Boulevard with a balcony, but as we were on the 6th floor... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a 5-minute walk away from place de la Bastille and place des Vosges, arguably the most beautiful square in Paris, this Apart’hotel is situated along a long tree-lined avenue with a garden walkway. The fully air-conditioned 3-star establishment offers you 138 apartments over 7 floors: 108 studios for 1 or 2 people and 30 one-bedroom apartments for up to 4 people, including 7 studios Club and 7 1-bedroom apartment Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel, CityZen, Olotels, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Citadines Bastille Marais Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Bastille Marais Hotel
- Citadines Bastille Marais Hotel Paris