My wife and I stayed here for two nights. The hotel is directly behind the St Sulpice Cathedral and near the Luxemburg Gardens and easy walking distance to the Seine, Notre Dame and other sites in Paris. The rooms are comfortable and the bathroom was on the small side. The decor is anything but French and a little dowdy. The... More
- Also Known As:
- Relais Saint Sulpice Hotel
- Relais Saint Sulpice Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful hotel of the 18th century situated in a beautiful environment; the St Germain with its terraces, its art galleries but also fashion boutiques (Dior, Yves St Laurent, Vuitton, Armani ...) all easily accessible on foot from the hotel. Le Relais Saint Sulpice, whose facade is listed as an historic monument, has a magnificent view of the back of the remarkable church of Saint Sulpice: Baroque architecture, paintings by Delacroix on the inside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Relais Saint Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.