This is my second time visiting paris, last time I stayed in the latin quarter but I would highly recommend the montparnasse/st germain district. The hotel is lovely, the staff couldn't have been more helpful. I had a top floor room with a street view - great views over the district. Most room sizes in paris are small but I... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Royal Saint-Germain is perfectly located in the heart of Paris-Left bank between Saint-Germain-des-Pres and Montparnasse, a few steps away from Luxembourg garden and the Latin Quarter. Our 44 personalized and comfortable rooms are air-conditioned and equipped with a free access WIFI. Our superior rooms were entirely renovated in 2008 to offer you even more charm and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Olotels, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Amex, Otel, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Royal Saint Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Saint Germain Hotel
- Royal Saint Germain Paris