We stayed at Atelier Saint-Germain from Nov 24-Nov 30, 2013. It is in a great location, very, very close to Vavin metro station and also very close to Montparnasse-Bienvenue and Edgar Quinet stations. The hotel has been very nicely renovated; the bathrooms are very stylish and basically seem brand new. I loved the décor and bed was comfy. The staff... More
- Also Known As:
- Atelier Saint-Germain Hotel
- Atelier Saint-Germain Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the well-known Saint Germain des Près area and the lively and busy Gare Montparnasse district, the ATELIER SAINT GERMAIN is a cute little 3* hotel of 17 small rooms, typical of Paris, with air-conditioning that can accommodate 1 or 2 people or Family up to 4 persons, all equipped with complimentary internet access. Bathrooms’ design and rooms’ names inspired by famous painters are the special features of this charming hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, AvailPro, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Atelier Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.