Great staff (we met a very very nice assistant from Poland), nice and beautiful location (romantic Montmartre, just few minutes from Sacre Coeur! and few steps away from the nearest metro station - Jules Joffrin), unfortunately a little bit too loud - very thin walls in the rooms, there were also some problems with wi-fi.
- Also Known As:
- Montclair Montmartre Hotel
- Montclair Montmartre Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Montclair is a classic hostel that has been accommodating world-travellers for more than a decade. To make our hostel even more welcoming and cozy we have recently updated our lobby and common area and fitted it with WiFi so our guests can stay connected, newly connect with other guests and lay out a plan for visiting and enjoying Paris. Our fantastic location is within walking distance to Clignancourt Flea Market, the Art-Naïf museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers and HostelWorld so you can book your Le Montclair Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.