A very pleasant hotel, modern facilities. Welcome was nice, along with good info re Rocamadour lift opening times and places to see. Breakfast was good, area is lovely. Its a good base for the local area, quiet. The village of L'Hospitalet is worth a visit ... (out hotel, turn right, straight past t junction, 300m) ... especially for dinner.
- Also Known As:
- Les Esclargies Rocamadour
- Les Esclargies Hotel Rocamadour
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Here in Rocamadour, in this refined hotel nestled in oak trees, you will find the perfect location for your next holiday. The owners have tastefully created an idyllic and peaceful ambiance respecting the calm and beauty of the surrounding natural environment. Situated in Rocamadour next to the Chateau, the hotel has literally been built between the oak trees. The stone and wood that have been used in the development work together to give an overall feeling of warmth and serenity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Les Esclargies reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.