This was our second stay at Le Manoir Des Impressionnistes and hope to return next year. A small, ten room boutique hotel run by anglo-french family with fantastic attention to every detail of rooms, restaurant and customer service. The atmosphere is very relaxed with helpful on-hand staff when you need them.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir Des Impressionnistes Hotel
- Le Manoir Des Impressionnistes Hotel Honfleur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built at the end of the 18th century, The Manoir des Impressionnistes, with its wonderful sea views, overlooks the mouth of the Seine estuary.Surrounded by nature trees in its own parkland,The Manoir is a 15 minute walk away from the historical centre of delightful Honfleur.Each bedroom is individually decorated with DVD player and unlimited wifi. Bar and room service is available 24 hours a day.The gastronomic restaurant with its magnificent fireplace, original floor tiles and beans provides an intimate cosy experience.During the summer months, dinner is served on the terrace, from where an unforgettable sunset spectacle unfolds each evening. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Le Manoir Des Impressionnistes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.