Our arrival felt weird as we drove by car dealerships and neon signs well outside the main city of Aix-en-Provence. Not a nice setting. But you turn into the long driveway lined with tall hedges and enter a different world with extensive grounds and greenery. This stately, historic chateau dates back to the 1600's and was once occupied by Catherine... More
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De La Pioline Hotel Aix-En-Provence
- Chateau De La Pioline Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Impressive 16th Century Chateau, a 2-story, U-shaped mansion with yellow plaster exterior & tile roof. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Chateau de la Pioline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.