A little tricky to find from just the street name alone. Beds were hard and not comfortable, so pay more and sleep better at a more expensive hotel. Staff was pleasant. Parking was free and close. Nice walk to centre ville.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Avignon Centre Pont De l`Europe Hotel Avignon
- Ibis Avignon Centre Pont De l`Europe Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Avignon Centre Pont de l.Europe hotel faces the ramparts of the medieval city. A short walk from the Pont d'Avignon and the Palace of the Popes, it is 400 m from the central railway station, 600 m from the Opera and 3 km from the TGV railway station. Air-conditioned and soundproofed, the hotel has 74 rooms, a bar open 24/24 and a terrace. Close to free public parking, it provides Wifi wireless Internet access for its business guests and 1 meeting room can be booked. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Olotels, Expedia, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Ibis Avignon Centre Pont de l'Europe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.