Cannes is one of the most majestic towns in the world. It has beautiful restaurants and bistros, wonderful views and some very good, but expensive hotels. On the budget end of the spectrum, many of the hotels are owned by locals who give you the basics but nothing more. The Ibis chain is very budget oriented. That should not mean... More
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Cannes Plage La Bocca Hotel
- Ibis Cannes Plage La Bocca Hotel Cannes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- « Waterfront », ideally located 100 meters from the la Bocca beach, in a quiet street, 10 minutes from the Palais des Festivals and the Croisette, The Ibis Cannes Plage la Bocca hotel accommodates you in a quiet and welcoming setting. The Ibis Cannes Plage La Bocca hotel will meet your requirements for your business and seminar stays, or just to relax for a week-end and longer stays. Ideal depature point to discover Cannes and its region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Cannes Plage La Bocca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.