You get what you pay for. Its clean, fresh and with basic service. I would not chose it for a longer stay but for 1 night and just for sleep is it ok. Very limited amount of descent restaurants in the neighbourhood.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Stuttgart Hotel Stuttgart
- Holiday Inn Stuttgart Hotel
- Stuttgart Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stuttgart, a city of automobile production, attracts business travellers, visitors to events at the Fairground and tourists alike. The First Class Hotel Holiday Inn Stuttgart is located in the north of the city with convenient access to the motorway and a direct tram link. The hotel has 321 modern bedrooms 271 of which are non-smoking rooms. The generous, comfortably furnished bedrooms and guest areas are fully air-conditioned and equipped with the latest technology. You will find relaxation in the state-of-the-art fitness area with sauna and steambath. With 11 conference rooms and 6 group rooms, all with natural daylight, the Holiday Inn is the perfect place to hold a meeting. The hotel s conference area is suitable for conferences and banquets for up to 350 people. 120 event participants can access the Internet simultaneously thanks to our 6MBit high speed internet connection (WIFI or cable). Stuttgart's latest attraction, the Porsche Museum, can easily be reached via tram within 5 minutes. The hotel is close to large companies such as Alcatel, Robert Bosch, M+W Zander, Ernst&Young, Porsche, Siemens and Trumpf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Stuttgart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.