Extremely pleased with the Graf Zeppelin. Very efficient front desk personnel who had a room available for us upon our 8:30 am arrival from an overseas flight and even upgraded our reservation. Rooms are spacious, very clean with nice bath. The staff were very proficient with directions, maps, train schedules, restaurant recommendations, all done with a smile. Nice business travelers... More
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin Stuttgart
- Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin Hotel Stuttgart
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tradition meets innovation.The Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin in the centre of Stuttgart combines the charm of a traditional hotel with the most contemporary design and is Stuttgart’s top address for demanding visitors, who appreciate top convenience and individual service. Feel at home. Our generous rooms and suites provide you with the space you desire. Experience in the very city centre an oasis of peace and treat yourself to casual cordiality. In our three restaurants, the suitable offer is provided for everyone.Gourmet restaurant OLIVOExecutive Chef Nico Burkhardt took over the kitchen of the Gourmet-Restaurant OLIVO in June 2011. His style is best described as International French cuisine, with delicacies that are distinctively light yet sophisticated. Nico Burkhardt aims for the utmost combination of taste and indulgence. This composition of flavours is accompanied by exquisite wines, carefully selected by our Sommelier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Venere, Agoda, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Steigenberger Graf Zeppelin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.