The hotel is first class. Rooms are spacious, very comfortable and very clean. Staff are friendly, helpful and fluent in several languages. Food and drink is excellent although evening drinks in the bar are a little pricey, there are supermarkets nearby for a cheaper option. The hotel is near everything, with the nearest tram stop being a few meters down... More
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz Hotel Berlin
- Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Back in 1993, Scandic started developing what has become the industry's leading sustainability program. Inteligent services and barrier free hotels are focus of Scandic as well as healthy food and fitness in an inspirational surrounding. Up from 2009 strong relationship to Jamie Oliver.Short Facts – 561 rooms, 1 ball room (up to 500 people) and 17 function rooms, restaurant, bar, lobby bar, kids corner, gym and Holmes Place Life Fitness.7 event locations for up to 1500 delegates are within walking distance.Connection to ICC congress center and Olympic stadium via underground close by the hotel. Most of Berlin's sights are within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Scandic Berlin Potsdamer Platz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.