Went away for a long weekend with my mum to this hotel! I am in my late 20s and my mum is in her 60s (young at heart though) I can not fault the hotel! The concierge service is brilliant, the rooms wonderful and the staff are lovely. It's a 5 min walk to the shops which is fine but... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Intercontinental Berlin Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A choice of 498 rooms and 60 suites all guaranteeing a new lifestyle experience. Modern yet discreet. Welcoming. Relaxing. Elegant. Our Club InterContinental offers a dedicated check in, a personal Guest Service Agent and a separate lounge with snack buffets during the day. The spa and sauna landscape of the Spa InterContinental spreads over a generous 1000 m² dedicated to your sheer well being. Our gym is optimally equipped and open 24 hours and 7 days a week. Panoramic views and heavenly food at Hugos Gourmet restaurant on the 14th floor. An elegant setting where our top flight Chef creates an haute cuisine dining experience garnished with one Michelin star and 17 points in the Gault Millau. From exquisitely lavish breakfasts to light business lunches the L.A. Cafe offers the best in fine food from early in the morning until late at night. Marlene Bar is the favourite venue for meeting and greeting. The InterContinental Berlin is a 15-minute walk from the Kurfürstendamm shopping street and Tiergarten Park. Buses stop just outside the hotel and run directly to Potsdamer Platz. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.