My son and I spent a weekend in Berlin recently and stayed at this small hotel not far from the Zoo Bahnhof. It was clean, quiet and convenient to bus to/from airport as well as to the KuDamm area and transportation connections. The price was reasonable and included a very substantial breakfast. We arrived in the morning and were able... More
- Also Known As:
- Astoria Am Kurfurstendamm Berlin
- Astoria Am Kurfurstendamm Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Astoria – where a hotel is still a hotel The privately run hotel Astoria is situated in the centre of the City West in the urban triangle of Kurfürstendamm, Bahnhof Zoo and Kranzler-Eck. It is the ideal starting point for shopping tours, sightseeing, a visit to the cinema, theatre or concerts as well as for getting in touch with the typical Berlin way of life by exploring the near-by cafes, restaurants and clubs. The elegant and manifold street Fasanenstraße, where the hotel is located, crosses the Kurfürstendamm and features a number of culturally relevant places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Astoria am Kurfurstendamm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.