5 minutes walking distance from Frankfurt central station. Nice,clean convenient rooms,friendly check in and a correct breakfast . The area around is not upscale definitely but it is a logical business mid level hotel in a convenient location.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt City Hauptbahnhof Hotel Frankfurt
- Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt City Hauptbahnhof Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt City Hauptbahnhof. In the heart of Frankfurt, next to the “main station Frankfurt“, the new Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt City Hauptbahnhof Hotel recently opened in March 2011. Just a few minutes walk to the city centre and famous sights of Frankfurt like the Opera Frankfurt, the Staedel Museum, the German Museum of Architecture, the Goethe House or St. Leonhards’ Church. The Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt City Hauptbahnhofis the perfect place to stay to discover the famous business city Frankfurt am Main. Our 116 comfortable air-conditioned, non smoking bedrooms, with flat screen colour TV, offer a telephone, a safe, high speed Wi-Fi internet connectivity, hairdryer and tea and coffee making facilities. Our continental breakfast buffet is included. We have integrated the dynamic philosophy of the Holiday Inn Express brand into the meetings sector and look forward to your request for a professionally run conference. 1 modern meeting room, 25m² with air conditioning is available for your meeting.We are looking forward to your visit at the Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt City Hauptbahnhof! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Olotels, Otel, Agoda, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Frankfurt City Hauptbahnhof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.