We stayed here as a family with older teens in December. Staff are very friendly and the hotel has a traditional feel. Our room in the garden was good, except for the shower, which really did not work properly (floppy and intermittent hot water). However the "children" stayed in the main hotel and loved their rooms, especially the excellent showers.... More
- Also Known As:
- Haus Hillesheim düsseldorf
- Haus Hillesheim Hotel düsseldorf
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel room in "country style" category in the garden part "OASE" of our hotel. As single or double with ensuite bathroomLan and WiFi in the room with private deskBig CINEMA - modern 32" Flat Screen TVEuro Cable, CNN, also special FREE cinema movie channel and romantic fireplace Channel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Venere, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Haus Hillesheim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.